Welcome to Mith's talk page.
In case we're going to use the Template:Book for magazines and journals it would be great to have a line for "issue", or something similar. I'm thinking that this line would add text to the "title" but not in italics (if you see what I mean). Any idea? --Morgan 18:44, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
- I have to admit I'm not entirely sold on the principle of one template for both books and journals. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 16:39, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
Mithbot: The Hobbit(s)
It seems like the Mithbot made some strange edits back in 2010 - at least on one occasion it changed the link to The Hobbit to The Hobbits. Do you know why it happened here, and did it possibly happen in other articles as well (which we haven't noticed)?--Morgan 10:05, 28 January 2012 (UTC)
- Only one other, which I've just fixed. This is quite an easy error to find, after all. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 12:07, 28 January 2012 (UTC)
Happy birthday! --Amroth 14:00, 4 March 2012 (UTC)
I merged Melkor with Morgoth, as per talk page. Would you have time to look into letting Mithbot handle the relinking? What do you reckon, should "Melkor" redirect to the section "Melkor" in the article on Morgoth, or just to the Morgoth article itself?--Morgan 00:02, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- KingAragorn Bot feels unloved.-- 11:10, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry - I thought you used the same bot! Feel free to put KingAragorn Bot in work! ;-) --Morgan 11:23, 19 March 2012 (UTC)
- Done. I replaced [[Melkor]] with [[Morgoth|Melkor]].-- 15:58, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
Addition to the Welcoming message?
Do you think we should add something about the confirmation questions (and perhaps also not being able to upload images), disappearing after a few edits, to the automatic welcoming message? I'm thinking that it might be confusing and annoying for newly registered users? --Morgan 00:44, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
Fairuse template Sideshow Collectibles
- Thanks --Amroth 10:07, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
Will there be any actual work/books related to or based on Dagor Dagorath the battle of all battles as it has remained unfinished for the moment?