Welcome to Mith's talk page.
⇒ Start a new talk topic.
- Please post your new topic at the bottom of this page, including a ==Descriptive heading==.
- You should sign and date your posts by inserting "~~~~" at the end of them.
- Please indent your posts with ":" if replying to an existing topic (or "::" if replying to a reply, etc.).
- I will generally respond here to comments that are posted here, rather than replying via your talk page (or the article talk page, if you are writing to me about an article), so you may want to watch this page.
- If I have left a message on your talk page, please continue the discussion there; DO NOT reply here. This is ensure that discussions do not become fragmented over several talk pages.
I would like to be discussed something generally.Read here. —Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
- I am aware of the discussion, so you don't have to prompt me to read the discussion. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 13:42, 4 January 2017 (UTC)
All these games that I added on Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment do exist.Why didn't you put these games on this page earlier? Before me no-one else had ever said about these games on Tolkien Gateway. You could have mentioned these games earlier on Tolkien Gateway, but you didn't.Why? Also, these games do exist in this title that I have just edited. You can search for it on Internet. You couild create pages about these games on Tolkien Gateway. —Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk).