Welcome to Mith's talk page.
- I am aware of the discussion, so you don't have to prompt me to read the discussion. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 13:42, 4 January 2017 (UTC)
- All these games that I added on Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment do exist.Why didn't you put these games on this page earlier? Before me no-one else had ever said about these games on Tolkien Gateway. You could have mentioned these games earlier on Tolkien Gateway, but you didn't.Why? Also, these games do exist in this title that I have just edited. You can search for it on Internet. You couild create pages about these games on Tolkien Gateway. —Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk).
- I saw that only two of these games are mentioned in Tolkien Gateway, on page The Hobbit (film series) in Content Games and merchandise.That is good but these games need their own pages on Tolkien Gateway and more references to these games in Tolkien Gateway. Do you understand what I am saying? —Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk).
- This is a wiki. As a wiki the content is dictated by individual users who, of their own free will, decide what content should be included. There is no commissioning editor here who decrees what should be included on a page; this means that if no one wants to do it then it doesn't get done. I never wanted to edit the list of games by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, so I never did it. It was not a deliberate or malevolent decision; I decide what I want to edit, not what I don't.
- As for the titled of the games, as you can see here and here they do not exist in the title you edited. They were undoubtedly released for the release of those films but they do not have those titles. However, if you have an issue with a specific article please include that on the talk page of the respective article.
- Do you understand everything that I have said? If you do not, I am sorry to say that your English is insufficient for this website. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 19:26, 9 January 2017 (UTC)
OK. I understand about the titles of these games.But these games are considered to be The Hobbit film Trilogy tie-in video games. Furthemore, these games set in the world of Middle-earth and playable characters are characters from the books of Tokien about Middle-earth.On Tolkien Gateway exist pages about games that are based on The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, such us The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (video game) and The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (video game).The same thing could be done for The Hobbit film Trilogy tie-in video games.That is why I think these pages about these games have to be created on Tolkien Gateway.Don't you think? —Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk).