Sigismond, if you want to advertize for your own art, wouldn't it be wise to make a userpage telling more about yourself :)? -- Ederchil 16:19, 20 April 2008 (EDT)
- Ready, for a start :). --Sigismond 16:54, 20 April 2008 (EDT)
- Brühl? I actually been there, once. In June 2003 - after the train and rollercoaster crashes. Nice castle. -- Ederchil 01:55, 21 April 2008 (EDT)
Welcome to Tolkien Gateway! Pics look great, by the way.--Quidon88 17:32, 20 April 2008 (EDT)
- Thanks! --Sigismond 09:18, 21 April 2008 (EDT)
I won't edit them for now because you "claimed" them (I don't know if we do that, but I would be pissed when someone rewrote Glamdring now). I just like to say we have a slightly different lay-out for persons here; dates are written in full to prevent misunderstandings, and are linked. No * and †, no towns. Look at any other author's page for examples.
Oh, and on Carroux, there's no need to call them Part One, Second Part (or Part Two, for that matter) et cetera.
Keep up the good work. -- Ederchil 08:51, 12 May 2008 (EDT)
- I'm sorry. I'm accustomed to the lay-out-rule at Ardapedia, I'll correct it. --Sigismond 10:15, 12 May 2008 (EDT)
- Yes, I think that would be good. --Sigismond 11:25, 12 June 2008 (EDT)