Vinyar Tengwar 15
Vinyar Tengwar 15 is the fifteenth issue of Vinyar Tengwar, a journal of the Elvish Linguistic Fellowship, devoted to the scholarly study of the invented languages of J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Published: Jan. 1991
- Pages: 16
- "Elvish Linguistic Terms" — Taum Santoski.
- "Thus Spake Feanor" — Tom Loback.
- "Essitalmar: 'Misplaced Anger' or Plurals in the Sindarin Dialects" (column) — Tom Loback.
- "Transitions in Translations: 'Edition Shifting' in the German Hobbit, Part 2" (column) — Arden R. Smith.
- The content list above only contains published articles.