Vinyar Tengwar 20
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Vinyar Tengwar ''' is the issue of [[Vinyar Tengwar]], a journal of the [[Elvish Linguistic Fellowship]], devoted to the scholarly study of the invented languages of [[J.R.R. Tolkien]].
Revision as of 01:58, 13 March 2006
- Published: Nov. 1991
- Pages: 24
- "Source List of the Elvish Languages Found in The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien" — Taum Santoski.
- "Essitalmar: Dor Gyrth i Chuinar" (column) — Tom Loback.
- "Words and Devices: The Quick and the Dead" (column) — Carl Hostetter and Patrick Wynne.
- "Transitions in Translations: How Many Meilen are in a Lar?" (column) — Arden Smith.
- The content list above only contains published articles.