Vinyar Tengwar 6
Revision as of 19:22, 16 March 2012 by KingAragorn Bot
|Vinyar Tengwar 6|
|Illustrator||Tom Loback (cover art)|
|Publisher||Elvish Linguistic Fellowship|
- "Glossaries from the 'Etymologies': Part II" — Ronald Kyrmse.
- "J.R.R. Tolkien's Runes" — Jane Sibley.
- "Essitalmar: Context, Context, Context ..." (column) — Tom Loback.
- "Nirnaeth Galadriel" trans. by Craig Marnock.
- "Narqelion" — J.R.R. Tolkien.
- "A Brief Note on the Background of the Letter from J.R.R. Tolkien to Dick Plotz Concerning the Declension of the High-elvish Noun" — Jorge Quiñonez.
- The above article is previously unpublished primary material from the Tolkien archives.
- The content list above only contains published articles.