(Difference between revisions)
|(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Voronwë''' [[Quenya]] refer to:
* [[Voronwë]], an [[Elves|Elf]] of the [[First Age]] who led [[Tuor]] to the hidden city of [[Gondolin]].
* [[Mardil Voronwë]], the first [[Ruling Steward]] of [[Gondor]].
* [[Mardil Voronwë]] , the first [[Ruling Steward]] of [[Gondor]].
Revision as of 18:23, 3 March 2012
Voronwë is Quenya for "Steadfast" and may refer to:
- Voronwë, an Elf of the First Age who led Tuor to the hidden city of Gondolin.
- Mardil Voronwë (T.A. 1960 - T.A. 2080), the first Ruling Steward of Gondor.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.