Wayne G. Hammond
Wayne Gordon Hammond (February, 1953) is a scholar known for his research and writings on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with Honors as an English major at Baldwin-Wallace College in 1975 and Master of Arts in Library Science from the University of Michigan in 1976. Since then he has been the Assistant Librarian of the Chapin Library of Rare Books at Williams College.
- 1992: Tolkien Centenary Conference 1992 (editor)
- 1993: J.R.R. Tolkien: A Descriptive Bibliography (with Douglas A. Anderson)
- 1995: J.R.R. Tolkien: Artist and Illustrator (with Christina Scull)
- 1998: Roverandom (edited with Christina Scull)
- 2005: The Lord of the Rings: A Reader's Companion (with Christina Scull)
- 2006: The J.R.R. Tolkien Companion and Guide (with Christina Scull)