West is a relative term in Arda, usually associated with the sunset. It was known in Sindarin as annûn or dûn, in Quenya as andúnë or númen, and in Adûnaic as adûn. West may refer to:
- The Uttermost West or Far West, Aman. There, the Valar dwell, and the Elves go when they "sail West".
- West Beleriand, lands to the west of the Sirion.
- The West, or Westernesse, lies in Belegaer, to the West of Middle-earth. The Dúnedain, or Men of the West, take their name after this sense.
- The Westfarthing, the western quarter of The Shire which included Hobbiton, Michel Delving and Tuckborough.
- The West-gate of Bree, one of the entrances to Bree-land.
- The Westmarch, an area added to the Shire in S.R. 1452.
- The West-mark, the western half of Rohan.
- Beleriand, the most western land east of Belegaer. Elves who dwelt here were occasionally known as Dúnedhil, West-elves, to distinguish them from the Avari.
- After the drowning of both Beleriand and Númenor, "the West" generally referred to the north-western portions of Middle-earth, or Westlands; or at least those who opposed Sauron.
 Real World
- This is a disambiguation page — a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.