Revision as of 06:02, 21 June 2011 by Gamling
|Head of State||Warden of Westmarch|
|Location||Central Eriador, between the Far Downs and the Tower Hills|
|Formed from||Formally incorporated as a sub-region of the Shire by King Elessar in Fo.A. 32 (S.R. 1452)|
The Westmarch of the Shire was land that lay between the Far Downs and the Tower Hills in Eriador, west of and originally outside of the Shire. The only known town in this new district was Undertowers.