Revision as of 02:22, 17 August 2008 by Mithrennaith
Willy Wielek-Berg (June 14, 1919 - January 7, 2004) was a Dutch translator. She translated some of Tolkien's non-Middle-earth stories into Dutch. Among her other translations is the work of Vera Chapman.
- 1968: De Smid van Groot-Wolding (Smith of Wootton Major)
- 1971: Sprookjes van Tolkien (1)
- 1977: Sprookjes van Tolkien (2) (with Max Schuchart)
- Boom en blad (Tree and Leaf)
- De Smid van Groot-Wolding (Smith of Wootton Major) [translated by Willy Wielek-Berg]
- Boer Gilles van Ham (Farmer Giles of Ham) [translated by Willy Wielek-Berg]