(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 10:21, 27 September 2010
Note that both ence and yunce were later changed to enque and yunque due to the influence of minquë. After that, yunque is perceived as yú + enque
- ↑ Vinyar Tengwar, Number 47, February 2005
- ↑ Vinyar Tengwar, Number 48, December 2005
- ↑ Vinyar Tengwar, Number 42, July 2001 p.24, 31
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, "Early Qenya and The Valmaric Script", in Parma Eldalamberon XIV (edited by Carl F. Hostetter, Christopher Gilson, Arden R. Smith, Patrick H. Wynne, and Bill Welden), p. 17, note 6.
- ↑ Ardalambion, Quenya numbers