Arda Philology 1
|Arda Philology 1|
|Publisher||The Arda Society|
|Released||28 July 2007|
Arda Philology 1 is the first volume of the journal Arda Philology, and contains the proceedings of the First International Conference on Tolkien's Invented Languages, Omentielva Minya, which was held in Stockholm in August 2005.
- Contributers' Biographies
- Index Locorum
- Petri Tikka: "The Finnicization of Quenya"
- Nils-Lennart Johannesson: "Quenya, the Black Speech and the Sonority Scale"
- Susanne Vejdemo: "Tolklangs in the 'Real' World"
- Magnus Åberg: "An Analysis of Dwarvish", with an appended Khuzdul glossary
- Bertrand Bellet: "Vowel Affection in Sindarin and Noldorin"
- Måns Björkman: "The Scripts of Aman"
- Christopher Gilson: "'Namárië' and the Lexicon of Quenya"