Arda Philology 5
|Arda Philology 5|
|Publisher||The Arda Society|
|Released||29 July 2015|
Arda Philology 5 is the fifth volume of the journal Arda Philology, and contains the proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Tolkien's Invented Languages, Omentielva Lempea, which was held in Helsinki in August 2013.
- Contributers' Biographies
- Index Locorum
- J. ‘Mach’ Wust: "The Sindarin Tengwar Modes"
- Måns Björkman: "'On the Points of Her Toes': Some Notes on the Development of 'Nieninque'"
- Valeria Barouch: "Lifehouses, Houselights and Other Encounters"
- Roman Rausch: "Explanation of the Word hobbit"
- Helge Fauskanger: "Note on the Cross-compatibility of Quenya Vocabulary from Different Stages"
- Marianne Larose, Sascha Mücke, Roman Rausch: "Haiku"