The correct plural of the name is "Burrowses".
Showing the prominent members of the Burrows clan. The figures after the names are those of birth. A dashed line indicates marriage. Names in italics signify those who attended Bilbo's Farewell Party on 22 September S.R. 1401.
|Druda Burrows||Rollo Boffin|
|Rufus Burrows||Asphodel Brandybuck||various descendants|
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, "A Long-expected Party"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix C, "Baggins of Hobbiton"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, "The Last Stage"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix C, "Boffin of the Yale"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix C, "Brandybuck of Buckland"