|"Galadriel's Song" by Anna Kulisz|
|Regions||Dimrill Dale, Lothlórien|
Celebrant (translated as Silverlode) was a stream rising in the eastern Misty Mountains from the Mirrormere in the Dimrill Dale. It then ran through Lothlórien where it was met by the Nimrodel river, and emptied into the Anduin.
The element lode in Silverlode means "course, water-channel".
 See also
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, "The Bridge of Khazad-dûm"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, "The Ring Goes South"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Silmarillion, "Appendix: Elements in Quenya and Sindarin Names", entries celeb, rant
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, "Nomenclature of The Lord of the Rings" in Wayne G. Hammond and Christina Scull (eds), The Lord of the Rings: A Reader's Companion, p. 775
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Peoples of Middle-earth, p. 279