File talk:Sage - Reunited Kingdom.png
This map makes it seem like places like the Shire were not part of the Reunited Kingdom, they were certainly self-governed but they fell within the borders of the Reunited Kingdom. --23:29, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
- There are also factual errors with this map:
- Cardolan inexplicably extends in Eregion, creating the curious situation in that - according to this map - parts of Cardolan were not in the Reunited Kingdom.
- The location of Mount Gram is never specified, but this map (following Fonstad's lead, I suspect) lists it as being in the Ettenmoors.
- Anórien and Cair Andros aren't included within the Reunited Kingdom, whereas very suspicious borders of Rhûn are.
- In short, I reckon we should avoid using this map. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 00:39, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
- The borders can be easily fixed, but which map should we use as a base? I'd also prefer a map without labels. Sage 07:25, 9 December 2010 (UTC)