Forum:Familytree layout bugs?
There seems to be some problems with the layout in some familytrees; for instance Eärendil: Notice the black horizontal lines where there should be boxes instead. I tried to look in the familytree template to see if standards have been changed, but I find no changes. ~denDAY 18:07, 1 February 2014 (UTC)
- It's a Chrome issue. On Wikipedia, Familytree and Chart, its successor, have the same problem (see also their talk pages). The problem is twofold:
- if one line is only made up of names, it collapses the boxes.
- if one line is only made up of vertical lines, it collapses (in essence removes) the lines.
- There's not much we can do about it. Chrome needs to fix itself. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 18:59, 1 February 2014 (UTC)
- Alright, thank you for the answer. ~denDAY 19:14, 1 February 2014 (UTC)