Hello there. It appears that on this wiki uploading new images is restricted to only auto-confirmed users. How do I become one? Confirming my e-mail didn't seem to suffice and I totally forgot how I did this on the main wiki portal years ago. Thank you for answer. --Malachi 11:05, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
- Welcome to the wiki, Malachi!
- To become auto-confirmed you need to make a few edits (don't worry, it's not a very high number). This is to stop people - including spammers - signing up, uploading not-very-useful images and then leaving again.
- May I ask, what images are you seeking to upload? --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 11:32, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, something like 30/50/100 edit treshhold other wikis have. Thanks, I totally forgot about that most fan wikis share this status through wikia service. Regarding of images - game screenshots mostly, for adaptations section. Don't worry, I checked your Manuals of Style for image formatting. --Malachi 13:42, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
- Welcome to Tolkien Gateway, Malachi.
- I guess you need to have 10 edits to upload an image ;) --Amroth 14:50, 17 March 2012 (UTC)