This article or section needs expansion and/or modification. Please help the wiki by expanding it.
|Gorkil is a concept which has only appeared in an adaptation of the works of J.R.R. Tolkien.|
|"Gorkil" from The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II|
|Eye color||Pale Yellow|
|Gallery||Images of Gorkil|
Gorkil the Goblin King is a hero created for EA's The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II in the "Goblins" faction. He appears zipping around on top of a large Scorpion. He is voiced by Dave Wittenberg.
Gorkil is a puppet ruler used by Sauron to hold sway over the disparate tribes and unions among the Orcs of the Mountains. From his stronghold in the Ettenmoors, the Goblin King threatens the Free Peoples of the North and gathers great following. After a skirmish at the fortress, the forces of Gloin and Glorfindel put an end to Gorkil's reign, and the Orc host is dispersed.
- Skull Totem - Places a skull totem which will remain on the map until *destroyed. Reveals the nearby shroud and detects stealth.
- Mount/Dismount - Mount and unmount Gorkil's scorpion
- Battle Frenzy - Targeted units gain +50% Damage, +50% Armor, and earn experience twice as fast.
- Poisoned Stinger - Targeted enemy becomes stunned and takes poison damage over time.
- Call from the Deep - Summons three Fire Drakes under the caster's control