|Birth||T.A. 2515 |
|Rule||T.A. 2605 - 2628|
|Death||T.A. 2628 (aged 113)|
|House||House of Húrin|
Húrin II, like many of the House of Húrin, was given a name from legends of the First Age. His name came from a hero of that time, Húrin Thalion, the Lord of Dor-lómin. He was actually the third of his family with this name, preceded by Húrin of Emyn Arnen (the founder of the house of the Stewards) and Húrin I (one of the Stewards who had ruled during the Watchful Peace).
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Peoples of Middle-earth, "The Heirs of Elendil", p. 205
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix A, "The Númenorean Kings", "The Realms in Exile", "The Southern Line: Heirs of Anarion"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Peoples of Middle-earth, "The Heirs of Elendil"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Silmarillion, "Quenta Silmarillion: Of the Coming of Men into the West"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix A, "The Númenorean Kings", "Gondor and the Heirs of Anárion", "The Stewards"
House of Húrin
|14th Ruling Steward of Gondor|
T.A. 2605 - 2628
|Ruling Stewards of Gondor|
|Mardil Voronwë · Eradan · Herion · Belegorn · Húrin I · Túrin I · Hador · Barahir · Dior · Denethor I · Boromir · Cirion · Hallas · Húrin II · Belecthor I · Orodreth · Ecthelion I · Egalmoth · Beren · Beregond · Belecthor II · Thorondir · Túrin II · Turgon · Ecthelion II · Denethor II · Faramir|