High King (disambiguation)
(Redirected from High King)
High King was a title used by a ruler who had at least nominal overlordship over other realms:
- High King of Arda, a title of Manwë, King of the Valar.
- High King of the Elves, the title of Ingwë as the King of the First Kindred, the Vanyar.
- High King of the Noldor, a title used by the head of the Noldor.
- High King of the Sindar, a title Thingol of Doriath claimed for himself.
- High King of the Dúnedain, a title used by Elendil, Isildur and Aragorn.
- Also seen as: High King of the Reunited Kingdom, High King of the Two Kingdoms and High King of the Realms in Exile
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.