Josh B. Long
 Bibliography, selected
- 2008: Mythlore 101/102
- "Two Views of Faërie in Smith of Wootton Major: Nokes and his Cake, Smith and his Star"
- 2009: Tolkien Studies: Volume 6
- "Clinamen, Tessera, and the Anxiety of Influence: Swerving from and Completing George MacDonald"
- 2011: Tolkien and the Study of His Sources
- "Biography as Source: Niggles and Notions" (with Diana Pavlac Glyer)
- 2013: Mythlore 121/122
- "Disparaging Narnia: Reconsidering Tolkien's View of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"
- 2014: Mythlore 124
- "Pillaging Middle-earth: Self-plagiarism in Smith of Wootton Major"
- 2006: "'Anti-tract and "Counterblast': J.R.R. Tolkien's Smith of Wootton Major as a Reaction to George MacDonald's the Golden Key and C.S. Lewis's The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" (M.A.)