|Education||PhD from the University of Marburg, Germany|
|Occupation||Author, professor, lecturer|
|Location||Cincinnati, Ohio (US)|
Manfred Zimmermann is a German author, professor and lecturer.
In 1978 Zimmermann completed his doctorate in German Philology at the University of Marburg, where he worked as a Lecturer at the Institute for Medieval German Philology. Today, Manfred Zimmermann works as an Associate Professor for Medieval German Studies at the McMicken College of Arts and Sciences of the University of Cincinnati.
- 1983: Mythlore 34
- "The Origin of Gandalf and Josef Madlener"
- 1985: Mythlore 41
- "Miscellaneous Remarks on Gimli and on Rhythmic Prose"
- 1988: Mittelalter-Rezeption III. Gesammelte Vorträge des Symposions‚ Mittelalter, Massenmedien, neue Mythen
- "Mittelalter in Mittelerde"
- 1988: Translations of "The Hobbit" Reviewed (Quettar Special Publication 2)
- "The Hobbit in Germany"