|"Mount Gram" by Rob Alexander|
|Location||Possibly the Misty Mountains or Ettenmoors|
|Gallery||Images of Mount Gram|
Mount Gram was a mountain inhabited by Orcs.
The location of Mount Gram has never been established and the mountain could have been anywhere within the northern Eriador region.
The Tale of Years mentions that in T.A. 2740 "Orcs renew their invasions of Eriador", obviously referring to those of the Misty Mountains, mentioned in the immediate previous entries. "The Goblins of Mount Gram" who invaded the Shire in 2747 obviously were a subsequent wave of them.
 Other Versions of the Legendarium
 Etymology and inspiration
There is a Mount Gram in Albania.
 Portrayal in adaptations
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Robert Foster, The Complete Guide to Middle-earth, page 273
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Karen Wynn Fonstad, The Atlas of Middle-earth, pages 75, 80
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, "An Unexpected Party"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix B, "The Third Age"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, John D. Rateliff (ed.), The History of The Hobbit, Mr. Baggins, The First Phase, "The Pryftan Fragment", p. 8
- ↑ The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Chapter 1: Fornost, Citadel tower