Changes related to "Barad-dûr"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
17 November 2019
- (diff | hist) . . m Barad-dûr; 21:00 . . (0) . . Mith (→Etymology: )
- (diff | hist) . . m Orcs; 17:48 . . (-83) . . Mith (Reverted edits by 126.96.36.199 (talk) to last revision by 188.8.131.52)
- (diff | hist) . . m Galadriel; 17:48 . . (+2) . . Mith (→Portrayal in adaptations: relinked)
- (diff | hist) . . m Galadriel; 02:24 . . (+5) . . Holdwine Meriadoc (→Etymology: )
- (diff | hist) . . Galadriel; 00:44 . . (-4) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Etymology: )
16 November 2019
- (diff | hist) . . White Council; 14:55 . . (-250) . . 220.127.116.11 (From FOTR: "Then for the last time the Council met... ...But Saruman said nay, and repeated what he had said to us before: that the One would never again be found in Middle-earth." So Appendix B and 'Rings of Power' don't contradict each other.)