Changes related to "Half-trolls"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
27 October 2020
- (diff | hist) . . Far Harad; 19:22 . . (-33) . . Akhorahil (The reference in LOTR about Dark forests refers to the "Southlands" in general, deserts are not mentioned and also Gollum falls about the yellow fac shining hot in the south in general, we do not know whether this refers to Far Harad or another Part )
- (diff | hist) . . Far Harad; 19:17 . . (+12) . . Akhorahil (they are described as men like "half-trolls" in LOTR, the term does not start with a capital H in LOTR, because it is not a special name)
- (diff | hist) . . Far Harad; 18:31 . . (-27) . . Sage (The far-haradrim are said to be like half-trolls, but it doesnt mean that troll-men live there)
- (diff | hist) . . Great beasts; 17:44 . . (+203) . . Sullathron (→Portrayal in adaptations: )
- (diff | hist) . . Hobgoblins; 17:33 . . (+144) . . Sullathron (→Portrayals in Adaptations: )
26 October 2020
- (diff | hist) . . m Far Harad; 11:09 . . (-81) . . Akhorahil (Deleted a duplicate section heading)
- (diff | hist) . . m Far Harad; 11:08 . . (+12) . . Akhorahil (Changed the mentioning of half-trolls not to start with a capitalized character, because it is not used as a capitalized term in The Lord of the Rings)
- (diff | hist) . . Far Harad; 11:05 . . (-2) . . Akhorahil (Changed the description of the men of Far Harad to be as in The Lord of the Rings, because they were not said to be half-trolls, but men "like" half-trolls)
- (diff | hist) . . m Far Harad; 10:58 . . (0) . . Akhorahil (Fixed the link to the Far Harad: The Scorched Land page)
- (diff | hist) . . Far Harad; 10:56 . . (+1,302) . . Akhorahil (Added all MERP modules that take place in Far Harad in the Portrayals in adaptions section of the page)