I have known Lalaith from the mailing lists she participate(d) and even exchanged some mails. I know that she is a woman and often her name is mistaken for a male. Unfortunately I can't back this information with some on-line reference Sage 21:04, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- A thousand apologies. I had always wondered why a guy would name himself "Lalaith"...*slaps himself* -- Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 21:15, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- Come to think of it, I don't even know what you are, Sage... -- Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 21:22, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- I am less sage than you Sage 23:04, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- Reconsideration: most definitely a he:  -- Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 17:27, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
 Lalaith's website gone?
- The websie didn't go, just some articles were removed and made available only in printed form. Our article on Umbar has all the important information about it. I remember I compared the two articles against each other and found that they were "synchronized". Lalaith also considered some theories of his own, like that there was cultural contact between Gondor and Umbar, to explain the marriage of Tarannon and Beruthiel, and the speculation that the Mouth of Sauron wss a man from Umbar. Sage 09:07, 23 December 2014 (UTC)