Eye color
When making the infobox, I purposefully left Fëanor's eye color blank. I can't think of anywhere that it is attested, though I strongly suspect it's grey. Does anyone know of a source where Tolkien stated the color of his eyes? —Tar-Telperien 18:25, 2 December 2006 (EST)
- All Elves' eyes were grey, but Fëanor's, I believe, were darker than usual, and yet with a fiery light. I'll check the Sil's description. --Narfil Palùrfalas 18:32, 2 December 2006 (EST)
- I seem to have. . . er. . . misplaced my Silmarillion copy. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's right. --Narfil Palùrfalas 18:37, 2 December 2006 (EST)
- In The Silmarillion it just says that his eyes were "piercingly bright", which tells us nothing about their actual color. —Tar-Telperien 19:24, 2 December 2006 (EST)
 FA Nomination?
- This is a good article! You should put it up for FA!--Galdor of the Havens 20:38, 4 December 2009 (UTC)
- Still, after a small bit of work, and drastically lowering the span of which an article is featured (maybe to a week), this article could be featured.--Galdor of the Trees 17:45, 5 December 2009 (UTC)