| The name ten refers to more than one character, item or concept. For a list of other meanings, see ten (disambiguation).
ten-, meaning "arrive", is a scrapped Quenya verb. Tolkien subsequently emended ten- and its gloss were struck out, and was changed to men- in all the other derivatives.
 Other forms
- tene (aorist: "comes, arrives, is with us")
- etēnie (perfect: "has just arrived")
- tenuva (future: "will arrive")
 See also
- tul- (a definitive word for "come, arrive")
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, "Eldarin Hands, Fingers & Numerals and Related Writings — Part Three" (edited by Patrick H. Wynne), in Vinyar Tengwar, Number 49, June 2007, p. 23