The Fellowship of the Ring: The Best of White Dwarf Magazine
|The Fellowship of the Ring: The Best of White Dwarf Magazine|
The Fellowship of the Ring: The Best of White Dwarf Magazine is a collection of articles, originally published in various issues of White Dwarf, concerned with Games Workshop's The Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game.
- Designer's Notes for the game, rules for Sauron.
- Battle reports for Orcs Attack, Balin's Tomb and Amon Hen.
- Scenarios for Sauron Unleashed and 2-part Amon Hen.
- Scenery guides for a gaming board, Balin's Tomb, the Bridge at Khazad-Dûm and Amon Hen.
- Painting Guides for Sauron, MoGs, High Elves, Moria Goblins, Mordor Orcs, Wood *Elves, Legolas, Gimli, the Hobbits, Aragorn, Boromir, Elrond, Gil-Galad, Elendil, Isildur, Lurtz, Cave Troll, Kings of Men, Twilight Ringwraiths, Ringwraiths, Mounted Ringwraiths, and The Balrog.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Lord of the Rings the Fellowship of the Ring (The Best of White Dwarf Magazine) at Amazon.com (accessed 17 September 2011)