Tom can refer to:
- Tom, a troll in The Hobbit;
- Tom Bombadil, a mysterious character who lived in the Old Forest;
- Tom Bombadil, the sixth chapter in The Return of the Shadow
- Tolman "Tom" Cotton Senior (S.R. 1341 - S.R. 1440), also known as Farmer Cotton, father of Rose Cotton;
- Tolman "Tom" Cotton Junior (born S.R. 1380), eldest son of Tom Cotton Senior;
- Tolman "Tom" Gardner (born S.R. 1442), youngest son of Samwise Gamgee and Rose Cotton;
- Tom, the protagonist of Sam Gamgee's poem "The Stone Troll";
- Tomnoddy, a name used for a spider in The Hobbit.
 Wootton Major
Tom is usually short for Thomas.
- Thomas Kenneth Barnsley, one of the T.C.B.S.;
- Tom Cross, artist;
- Tom Davidson, author;
- Thomas M. Honegger, author and contributor to the Cormarë Series;
- Tom Luce, actor;
- Tom Kane, voice actor;
- Tom Loback, artist, author and linguist;
- Thomas Meleteas, artist;
- Thomas Morwinsky, MERP-writer and cartographer;
- Thomas Robins, actor who played Déagol in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King;
- Thomas Rouillard, artist;
- Taum Santoski, author and linguist;
- Tom Sherry, artist;
- Tom Shippey, prominent author, most famous works being J.R.R. Tolkien: Author of the Century and The Road to Middle-earth;
- Chance Thomas, composer of music for various video-games.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.