User:Narfil Palùrfalas/Poetry/Melkorian Chant
This was written when I was bored. It is what the Númenórean Melkor-worshipers might have chanted.
- Across the wastelands cold and dire
- Bind all things to King Melkor's fire;
- All things of great and little worth
- Under the mighty Lord of Earth.
- Be cold as ice the child's hand;
- More still than silence be the land;
- The warrior's breath be now shallow;
- While burn the fields fair and fallow.
- When Melkor raises hand again
- To make all things grow black and dim
- Let not a man stand in his way—
- If he would see the light of day.
- — Melkorian Chant of Númenor