Welcome to Tolkien Gateway, the J.R.R. Tolkien encyclopedia! If you have an account, please remember to log in. If you don't have an account, remember you don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Tolkien Gateway, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to upload images
- The ability to customize the appearance and behaviour of the website
- The right to be attend Tolkien Gateway meetings.
- Your IP address will no longer be visible to other users.
I'm going to have to asp you to check out the Help section as well as the Manual of Style, as you're clearly new to editing a wiki. What you've produced so far has been reverted. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 18:37, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
Hi 220.127.116.11. Welcome on Tolkien Gateway. If you write a the first word of a sentence or a name you should start with a capittal letter. If you don't know the exact spelling of a name look at the article. Also, please take a look at Help and Manual of Style. --Amroth 19:57, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
This is the talk page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.