- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and we look forward to your future edits. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Council forums or ask me on my talk page. Keep up the great work!
Thank you for working to amend infoboxes - it is valuable and it is needed. However, you are causing me a little bit of word and I wanted to provide you with some feedback:
- Infoboxes - are designed to give a very high level summary so that if the reader takes nothing else away these are the key bits of information they need. Adding a list of 15 names for the Drúedain, for instance, isn't helpful to the reader; they shouldn't be in alphabetical order, either, but in order of most common. Similarly, there are certain conventions you must have noticed (such as length of kingship is not stated) and please stick to those.
- Infobox type - a good deal of thought has gone into deciding which character/location gets which infobox, and can cause a level of dispute when these change; also note that both the kingdom and location infoboxes are inadequate and I am currently working through those templates to bring them in line with others. If you wish to change a infobox please discuss it on the article's talk page first.
- References - please check out Help:References and see this edit to learn how to use references properly.
- I'm editing with proper references and whats said in tolkien's works. Please hurry up with editing the infoboxes and don't blame me for putting "false" information in infoboxes. I will consult talk pages in deciding to change an infobox but don't delete my correct information cuz thats hypocritical to what ur telling me. Don't get cheesed but i'm sorry for however I wronged you. --Kulid123 20:40, 15 February 2019 (UTC)
- I'm sorry i'll fix it right away. I use grammarly sometimes to go over the grammar and punctuation so i'll go over it again. my bad. --Kulid123 18:22, 16 February 2019 (UTC)
- Hi Kulid123 - having reviewed your edits I noticed that you edited many articles also edited by a User:Dman. User:Dman was blocked for ignoring policy when it comes to infoboxes, and subsequently set up several other accounts including User:Dman17, User:Dman170 and a User:Kulid. Creating multiple accounts is not allowed on Tolkien Gateway. However, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for now. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 08:36, 16 February 2019 (UTC)
Some further feedback for you.
- References - we provide page references for all books save The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion and Unfinished Tales. This is because those four books have so many editions that it is impossible to actually find the page references.
- Lothlórien - please stop linking to "Lorien", it is "Lothlórien".
- Sorry sorry.--Kulid123 22:31, 26 February 2019 (UTC)