Welcome to Mith's talk page.
⇒ Start a new talk topic.
- Please post your new topic at the bottom of this page, including a ==Descriptive heading==.
- You should sign and date your posts by inserting "~~~~" at the end of them.
- Please indent your posts with ":" if replying to an existing topic (or "::" if replying to a reply, etc.).
- I will generally respond here to comments that are posted here, rather than replying via your talk page (or the article talk page, if you are writing to me about an article), so you may want to watch this page.
- If I have left a message on your talk page, please continue the discussion there; DO NOT reply here. This is ensure that discussions do not become fragmented over several talk pages.
 Thanks for the welcome
Hi, Mith. I just threw in a lot of stuff (mostly in the refs) about "Bullroarer" in Bandobras Took#Etymology, with sources going about 3 levels deep. Dammit, this site is feeding my addictions! --Thnidu 10:34, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Thnidu, you're very welcome and we're glad to have you one board! My colleague, Ederchil, has undone your edit as you've reference Wikipedia; on Tolkien Gateway we don't reference Wikipedia but feel free to use the exact same sources that they use! --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 13:16, 4 January 2014 (UTC)