(Redirected from VII 28)
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 28|
|Editor||Marjorie Lamp Mead|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "C.S. Lewis's 'Easley Fragment'"
- edited by David C. Downing and Bruce R. Johnson
- "G.K. Chesterton's Portrait of George MacDonald"
- by Daniel Gabelman
- "Dorothy L. Sayers and the Creative Reader"
- by Chris Willerton
- "Tolkien's Beautiful Sorrow"
- by Michael David Elam
- "Sayers and the Somersham Pageant"
- by Martin Ferguson Smith
- Book Reviews