(Redirected from VII 6)
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 6|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
- "The Latin Letters of C.S. Lewis to Don Giovanni Calabria"
- by Martin Moynihan
- "The Defiant Lyricism of Owen Barfield"
- by Thomas Kranidas
- "The Fiction of George MacDonald"
- by David S. Robb
- "Dorothy L. Sayers: Critic of Detective Fiction"
- by Ralph E. Hone
- "An Introduction to Charles Williams's Incarnationalism and the Taliessin Poetry"
- by John-Manuel Andriote
- "The Silmarillion and the Rise of Evil: The Birth Pains of Middle-earth"
- by Thomas M. Egan
- Review Article: "I Wrote it Just for Fun"
- by Barbara Reynolds