From Tolkien Gateway
|Lifetime||22 March 1980|
|The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "It’s interesting because I was gonna be a doctor and I was pre-med, so my degree’s in biology, and I graduated with honors because I worked so hard. It did not come naturally to me. And then, in my mid-20s, I was like, ‘Oh, I’m gonna go act now,’ and, needless to say, my parents were like, ‘Wait, what? You can’t just throw away medicine!’ And so I just started taking as many classes as I could. I didn’t go to drama school at the time. I think my advice would be to my younger self, it’s okay to make mistakes on screen and learn from it, because I had, as a lot of actors do, imposter syndrome, right? ‘I’m supposed to be a doctor. I’m not supposed to be doing this.’ So I think, it’s okay. Cut yourself some slack and it’s okay to learn as you go, and improve and grow."
- ― Nazanin Boniadi, Collider
- "I truly felt exhilarated playing Bronwyn."
- ― Nazanin Boniadi, TheWrap
- The Lord of the Rings on Prime, "Amazon’s Lord of the Rings Series Rises: Inside The Rings of Power" dated 10 February 2022, Vanity Fair (accessed 11 February 2022)