Poems in The Hobbit
From Tolkien Gateway
This article contains links to articles on poems within The Hobbit.
Poems[edit | edit source]
- Chip the glasses and crack the plates
- Far over the misty mountains cold
- O! What are you doing?
- Clap! Snap! The black crack!
- Fifteen birds in five fir trees
- The wind was on the withered heath
- Old fat spider spinning in a tree!
- The King beneath the mountains
- Under the mountain dark and tall
- The dragon is withered
- Sing all ye joyful!
- Roads go ever, ever on