Poems in The Lord of the Rings
Revision as of 21:32, 26 September 2020 by LorenzoCB
This article contains a list of poems found within The Lord of the Rings.
 The Fellowship of the Ring
 Book I
- The Road Goes Ever On and On
- Three Rings for the Elven-Kings Under the Sky
- A Walking Song
- Snow-white! Snow-white! O Lady Clear!
- Ho! Ho! Ho! To the Bottle I Go
- The Bath Song
- Farewell We Call to Hearth and Hall!
- O! Wanderers in the Shadowed Land
- Hey dol! merry dol! ring a dong dillo!
- Hop along, my little friends, up the Withywindle!
- O slender as a willow-wand!
- I Had An Errand There: Gathering Water-Lilies
- Ho! Tom Bombadil, Tom Bombadillo!
- Cold Be Hand and Heart and Bone
- Get Out! You old Wight! Vanish in the Sunlight!
- Wake Now My Merry Lads! Wake and Hear Me Calling!
- Hey! Now! Come Hoy Now! Whither Do You Wander?
- The Man in the Moon Stayed Up Too Late
- All That Is Gold Does Not Glitter
- The Fall of Gil-galad
- Song of Beren and Lúthien
- The Stone Troll
 Book II
- Eärendil was a mariner
- A Elbereth Gilthoniel
- Seek for the Sword that was broken
- When winter first begins to bite
- I sit beside the fire and think
- The world was young, the mountains green
- An Elven-maid there was of old
- When evening in the Shire was grey
- I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold (Galadriel's Song of Eldamar)
- Ai! laurië lantar lassi súrinen (Namárië)
 The Two Towers
 Book III
- Through Rohan Over Fen and Field Where the Long Grass Grows
- Gondor! Gondor, between the Mountains and the Sea!
- Arise now, arise, Riders of Theoden!
- Learn now the lore of Living Creatures!
- In The Willow-meads Of Tasarinan
- When Spring unfolds the beechen leaf, and sap is in the bough
- O Orofarne Lassemista, Carnimirie!
- We come, we come with roll of drum
- Where now are the Dunedain, Elessar, Elessar?
- Where now the horse and the rider?
- In Dwimordene, in Lorien
- Ere iron was found or tree was hewn
- Long List of the Ents
- A Rhyme of Lore
 Book IV
 The Return of the King
 Book V
- Over the land there lies a long shadow
- From dark Dunharrow in the dim morning
- Arise, arise, Riders of Theoden!
- Song of the Mounds of Mundburg
- When the black breath blows
- Silver flow the streams from Celos to Erui
 Book VI
- In western lands beneath the Sun
- Long live the Halflings! Praise them with great praise!
- To the Sea, to the Sea! The white gulls are crying
- Sing now, ye people of the Tower of Anor
- Out of doubt, out of dark, to the day’s rising
- The Road goes ever on and on
- Still around the corner there may wait