Renée Vink, a translator and author of historical mysteries (in Dutch), is one of the founding members of Unquendor. She has released a book about Richard Wagner and J.R.R. Tolkien and translated the verse from The Legend of Sigurd & Gudrún to Dutch, as well as The Fall of Arthur and Tolkien's Beowulf. In 1988 she was awarded Unquendor's Golden Pin of Merit.
- 1983: Lembas (Vol. 2, No. 10)
- "Tolkien in Rotterdam"
- 1990: Elrond's Holy Round Table
- "The Frameless Picture"
- "The Image of the Maker"
- 1994: Lembas Extra 1993/1994
- "Translation Troubles of an Author"
- 2004: Lembas Extra 2004
- "The Wise Woman's Gospel"
- 2008: The Ring Goes Ever On: Proceedings of the Tolkien 2005 Conference
- "Immortality and the Death of Love: J.R.R Tolkien and Simone de Beauvoir"
- 2008: Lembas Extra: Proceedings of the 5th Unquendor Lustrum
- "In de Ban van de Ring - Old and new fashions of a translation"
- 2009: Tolkien in Poetry and Song
- "The Name of the Tree - Mythopoeia and The Garden of Proserpina"
- "A Fading Voice – a song of Maglor" (poetry)
- 2011: Lembas Extra 2011
- "Tolkien versus Wagner"
- 2012: Hither Shore 8
- "The Dying Sun - Wagner's Ring and Tolkien's Legend"
- 2012: Lembas Extra 2012
- "The parentage of Gil-galad - a textual history"
- 2013: Tolkien Studies: Volume 10
- "'Jewish' Dwarves: Tolkien and anti-Semitic stereotyping"
- 2014: Hither Shore 10
- "Fan fiction as Criticism"
- 2019: Music in Tolkien's Work and Beyond
- "Dance and Song: 'The Lay of Leithian' between 'The Tale of Tinúviel' and 'Of Beren and Lúthien'"
- 2019: Sub-creating Arda
- "Tolkien the Tinkerer: World-building versus Storytelling"