Difference between revisions of "Ryszard Derdziński"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 01:58, 11 September 2022
|Born||20 February 1974|
Ryszard I. Derdziński (b. 1974) is a Polish artist, linguist and translator. He is the editor of the magazines Simbelmynë and Gwaihir, co-editor of Elendilion.pl and other Tolkien-based websites. He specializes in Tolkien linguistics and researching of J.R.R. Tolkien's biography and philosophy.
- The Lord of the Rings film books (Polish, consultant)
- Untangling Tolkien by Muza Publishers (Polish)
- The Art of The Hobbit by Amber Publishers (Polish)
- Appendices of The Lord of the Rings by Amber Publishers (Polish)
- Appendix D and E of The Lord of the Rings by Muza Publishers (Polish)
- The Nature of Middle-earth by Zysk i S-ka (Polish)
- The Tolkien Calendar 1993 (Polish)
- The Tolkien Calendar 1994 (Polish)
- Tolkien Calendar 1996
- Simbelmyne Calendar 1999 (Polish)
- Elvish Linguistic Calendar Spring 2001 - Stirring 2002