From Tolkien Gateway
|SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Volume 7|
|Publisher||Marion E. Wade Center of Wheaton College|
Contents[edit | edit source]
- "George MacDonald: A Portrait from His Letters "
- by Rolland Hein
- "Being Somebody Else: Smith's 'Sympathy' and Chesterton's 'Secret'"
- by Norbert Waszek
- "Provocative Generalizations: The Allegory of Love in Retrospect"
- by Margaret P. Hannay
- "The Polemic Image: The Role of Metaphor and Symbol in the Fiction of C.S. Lewis"
- by Kath Filmer
- "Appeasing the Gods in C.S. Lewis's Till We Have Faces"
- by Peter W. Macky
- "Tolkien's Concept of Philology as Mythology"
- by J.S. Ryan
- "Dorothy L. Sayers and the Proper Work of the Playwright "
- by George Ralph
- "(I) Playwrights Are Not Evangelists, (II) Writing a Local Play"
- by Dorothy L. Sayers
- Review Article: Scientism and the Flight from Reality
- by Geoffrey Price
- Review Article: Old Thunder: A Life of Hilaire Belloc
- by Aidan Mackey