Talk:Bindbole Wood

From Tolkien Gateway

I spelled this article wrong. It should be called "Bindbale wood", but I forgot how to change the name of articles. --Dwarf Lord 20:56, 9 October 2006 (EDT)

Use the "move" tool at the top, to the right of the Discussion and History tabs. I'll go ahead and do it, though. --Narfil Pal├╣rfalas 21:24, 9 October 2006 (EDT)

Start a discussion about Bindbole Wood

Start a discussion