Third Age 2994
Revision as of 10:12, 9 November 2014 by Mith
Notable events in this year include:
- The dwarf-colony in Moria is destroyed.
- Birth of Amrothos, third child and third son of Imrahil, Prince of Dol Amroth.
- Birth of Celandine Brandybuck, third child and only daughter of Seredic Brandybuck and Hilda Bracegirdle.
- Death of Balin.
- Death of Óin.
- Death of Ori.
- Death of Frár.
- Death of Lóni.
- Death of Náli.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix B, "The Third Age"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Peoples of Middle-earth, "VII. The Heirs of Elendil", The Line of Dol Amroth, p. 221
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix C, "Brandybuck of Buckland"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, Appendix A, "Durin's Folk"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, "The Bridge of Khazad-dûm"