Clyde S. Kilby
From Tolkien Gateway
Dr. Clyde Samuel Kilby (September 26, 1902 - October 18, 1986) was an American author and professor. Kilby was the founder of the Marion E. Wade Center, and an influential scholar in Inkling studies. In his honour, the Clyde S. Kilby Award for Inkling Studies was issued (one notable winner is Colin Duriez), and also the Clyde S. Kilby Reasearch Grant (Diana Pavlac Glyer is a recipient).
- 1974: Myth, Allegory and Gospel
- "Mythic and Christian Elements in Tolkien"
- 1976: Tolkien and The Silmarillion
- 1982: Brothers and Friends: The Diaries of Major Warren Hamilton Lewis (edited with Marjorie Lamp Mead)
- 2016: A Well of Wonder: C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien, and The Inklings
- 1980: Minas Tirith Evening-Star 9, no. 2 (January 1980), pp.16-17
- 1984: Mythlore #10
- "The Outer Dimension of Myth"
- 1998: Christian Mythmakers: C.S. Lewis, Madeleine L'Engle, J.R.R. Tolkien, George MacDonald, G.K. Chesterton, & Others
- 2002: SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Vol.19
- "Chapter III of Tolkien & The Silmarillion"
- 2003: Christian History, Issue 78
- "A Niggling Art"
- 2003: ctlibrary.com
- "Meeting Professor Tolkien"
- 2011: SEVEN: An Anglo-American Literary Review, Vol.27
- Woodland Prisoner" (with introduction and annotations by John D. Rateliff)
- 1971 - Mythopoeic Award, Mythopoeic Scholarship Award for Inklings Studies
- Letter 278
- Letter 282
- Letter 304
- Letter to Clyde S. Kilby (11 November 1964)
- Letter to Clyde S. Kilby (18 December 1965)
- Letter to Clyde S. Kilby (11 October 1966)
- Letter to Clyde S. Kilby (4 June 1968)
- Letter to Clyde S. Kilby (8 March 1973)
- Letter to Clyde S. Kilby (unknown date)