Lórien and the Halls of the Elven Smiths
|Lórien & The Halls of the Elven Smiths|
|Author||Terry Kevin Amthor|
|Publisher||Iron Crown Enterprises|
|ICE stock no.||3200|
Lórien and the Halls of the Elven Smiths is a module (in the Campaign-series) for Middle-earth Role Playing, 1st Edition.
For use with this supplement, Mithril Miniatures released a set of metal miniatures (M205 - M214 Lórien Elves).
- GALADRIEL, Queen of Lórien
- CELEBORN, the Mighty Grey-elf
- ANNATAR, Lord of Gifts (the disguised Sauron)
- CELEBRIMBOR, The Ring-maker
- CARAS GALADHON, the High Tree-City
- CERIN AMROTH, the Abandoned Captial
- OST-IN-EDHIL, the Fortress of the Eldar
- THE HALLS OF THE JEWEL SMITHS
The reasons why one Elven kingdom survived to see the dawn of the Fourth Age and why one fell to the Dark Lord over four thousand years earlier are myriad... All the while Lórien, though nearer to the Black Land, lay shrouded and quiet, its mistress too strong to be overcome by the devices of the wraith-prince in Dol Guldur, and too clever to become a target for the Dark Lord himself.
- 8 FULL COLOR PAGES: Campaign across the perilous Misty Mountains on 4 Regional Maps or delve into intrigue in 3 great cities.
- 12 MAJOR LAYOUTS: Explore Citadels, Manors, Ruins, and of course the Halls of the Jewel Smiths, each an ideal adventure site laden with traps and treasure.
- ELVEN HISTORY AND BACKGROUND: Learn about the lore and nature of Elves, with the extensive material on the noble Noldor, proud Sindar, and mystical Silvan lines.
- THE THREE RINGS OF POWER: Read about three of Middle-earth's greatest magic items, the story of the making of the Rings, and a complete description of NENYA, the Water-ring.