Stuart D. Lee
From Tolkien Gateway
Stuart D. Lee is a member of the English Faculty and Merton College, and Deputy CIO at the University of Oxford. His research and teaching focus on Old English, World War One literature, and the fiction of J.R.R. Tolkien.
Bibliography, selected[edit | edit source]
Books[edit | edit source]
- 2005: The Keys of Middle-Earth (with Elizabeth Solopova). 2nd edition in 2015
- 2014: A Companion to J.R.R. Tolkien (editor). 2nd edition in 2022
- 2017: J. R. R. Tolkien (editor)
Articles[edit | edit source]
- 2009: Tolkien Studies: Volume 6
- "J.R.R. Tolkien and The Wanderer: From Edition to Application"
- 2018: Tolkien Studies: Volume 15
- "Tolkien in Oxford' (BBC, 1968): A Reconstruction"
- 2022: The Great Tales Never End
- "A Milestone in BBC History? The 1955-56 Radio Dramatization of The Lord of the Rings"
- ???: Festschrift (forthcoming)
- "lagustreamas: J. R. R. Tolkien and 'The Battle of Maldon'"